Happy Birthday Daddy! Yesterday was my Daddy's birthday, so Mommy, Aunt Heather, Kendyl and I met Daddy for lunch at the Spectrum. We had a lot of fun and Daddy was so excited to see me. Kendyl totally tried to take advantage of me on the way there hee hee. We actually tried to hold hands but it was more she held onto my carseat and we gazed into each other's eyes.
Then we just hung out at home and I spit up all over Daddy like usual, but that's how I show my love! I am so lucky that you are my daddy! I hope you had a nice birthday :)

3 comments:
Why does he look like he's 9 months old already???
awe so sweet baby b...i need to be with you and your girlfriend kendyl so much more! you handsome lil beauty butt!
Hey Brandon - You look so cute in the onesie your mommy made for you to wish your daddy a happy birthday. I know this was his best-ever birthday because he got to spend it with you!!
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment