Thanks Grandma for coming to stay with me these last few days! Mommy needed to work in her classroom yesterday so Grandma came to watch me. We had so much fun! I rolled over for her and everything! We went out to dinner and I spit up so much Mommy had to change me. I still spit up all over my clean clothes and that's when everybody realized that I'm too big for some of my onesies! I'm getting so long that some of my clothes just don't fit anymore. Check out how low the neck of the shirt goes on me..hee hee :) Thanks again Grandma- Mommy, Daddy and I really appreciate you and we love having you around!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - I loved staying with you while Mommy worked in her classroom. You were such a good boy for me and I has so much fun holding you while you napped and talking to you while you were awake!! See you soon.
Love - Grandma
P.S. I'm so glad I got to see you roll from your tummy to your back. You are the smartest baby ever!!
Post a Comment