Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Lori!

Just me and my Grandpas!!!

Me and the girls!
Me and the boys! Check out my Aunt Tif- she's so cute pregnant! That's my baby cousin in there kickin around!


On Saturday we went to Simi Valley to see everybody, especially my Grandma Lori because she just had a birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma Lori...I hope you liked my birthday message! Thank you Grandpa Don and Grandma Lori for my teething toy, my cool Harley shirt and my zipper pull. You guys rock! I had fun getting to see everybody, except I was feeling very congested and icky and I sounded like a sad cat when I cried:( I'm feeling much better now, but I'm still a little congested. I'm a tough baby so I can handle it; it's my Mommy and Daddy that I'm worried about! They have been too worried about me these last few days!

0 comments: