Thursday, November 6, 2008

I sit...therefore I am :)


I can sit by myself really well these days! I still tip over after a little while, but I can sit! I also am rolling all over the place. I roll over and over all over the floor. When I'm on my tummy, I also push my knees up to my tummy and kick out! I'm trying to go places people but the rest of me doesn't get it yet! Last night I tried oatmeal and I'm not sure yet if I like it. I'm still not so sure about rice cereal but I'm trying! Have a good day everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Brandon! What a cutie he is!!

Grandma said...

Wow Brandon - You seem to be learning new things everyday. You may be crawling by next weekend when we get to see you.
Love you,
Grandma

Lisa said...

Hi Brandon, you are getting soo big!

Lisa