Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture Day!


I'm sideways!!!! Mommy can't figure out how to rotate me yet!








Yesterday I went to get my pictures taken and guess who went with me? Kendyl! She was getting her pictures taken too! We had lunch together and then we went shopping... we even took a pre-picture taking nap! We both did really well taking pictures :) Then daddy came and picked me up from Target so mommy could get new glasses and we went home. I was such a good shopping buddy yesterday...I even helped mommy pick out a new pair of shoes! Then last night...let's just say it wasn't one of my better sleeping nights. Mommy and Daddy are a little tired but they still love me this morning so I think I'm ok :)

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - You and Kendyl are the cutest little couple!! Your pics are sooooo cute!! Can't wait to get the ones your mommy picked out for me and Grampy!!

Love you,
Grandma