Happy six month birthday to me!!! Today is also Grandpa Don's birthday...I love you Grandpa!!!I can't believe I'm already half a year old. Yesterday mommy and daddy took me to the doctor and now I weigh 15 pounds and 2 ounces! I'm 26 inches tall too! Dr. Shadab said I'm right where I should be in weight and height. We also found out that I'm a genius :) because I'm sitting up a month earlier than average (the exception is Kendyl...I know Auntie Heather will like that :) and I'm very active and coordinated. I couldn't stop rolling over and over on the exam table! Dr. Shadab told mommy and daddy that I should still be sleeping on my back, but I love to sleep on my tummy! I end up on my tummy all night long in my crib. What to do...what to do...
Well as of today, I sleep in my crib every night and the last two nights were awesome sleeping for all of us! I'm still working on the cereal and fruit thing...but I now like bananas and peaches! Dr. Shadab said I'll like food more once my mouth doesn't hurt as much from teething :(
I can sit up for quite a while before I tip over and I can roll over and over all over the place. Sometimes mommy and daddy crack up at how far and fast I can move from one part of the floor to the next! I'm almost too long for my bathtub laying down, so I sit up for most of my bath now. I like my alone playtime, I love my doorway jumper the most and I talk a lot, all the time, just like mommy! She's so proud! I am a mouth breather sometimes-just like daddy! Daddy's very proud of his mouth-breathing son! I still love my pacifier and I love to be in the car. I've started liking Elmo on cd- he actually calms me down sometimes when I'm mad in the car. I still can instantly calm down when mommy sings "Baby Love" to me- I'm serious- it works everytime! Those are all of my big accomplishments so far...stay tuned for more!!!

2 comments:
Happy 6-month b-day to you, Brandon!! You have learned soooo much and are such a cutie pie!! Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with you and your cousin, Aidan. What a wonderful Thanksgiving it will be because we have you and Aidan to be thankful for!!
Love,
Grandma
Happy Half-Birthday!! I want a video clip of "baby love" on the blog!!
Post a Comment