Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our weekend!







On Saturday, we went to Aunt Tiffany's house to see everybody. It was a lot of fun. Aidan is getting bigger! Mommy and Daddy were so excited to see Aidan again. I drove Uncle Tim crazy because I'm a little spit-up water fountain and I spit up all over their house! I was just trying to prepare him for when Aidan starts spitting up ;) I got to see Grandma Lori and Grandpa Don too! Grandma Lori fed me my bottle and Grandpa fed Aidan! Later on, Grandpa Jimmy and Grandma Suzy came over and we had dinner. I also spit up all over Grandma Lori, and Grandma Suzy's purse. Grandma Suzy fed me my cereal. I'm very messy!
On Sunday, we just stayed home. I can sit by myself for a little while now! I rock at bathtime!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - You are such a cutie!! I love your happy smile and I can't believe you're sitting up all by yourself. Have a good week and eat your cereal like a big boy!!
Love - Grandma