That's me playing with my rainforest toy in my crib!
Last night, I slept in my crib for the first time! It was the best night of sleep I've actually ever had! I slept from 8:30 to 4:30 without waking mommy or daddy up once! Mommy was so sad when she put me to bed :( She missed me being right next to her. Daddy missed me too of course! But they knew it was time to put me in my crib because I'm almost too big for my bassinet! Mommy didn't wake up until 3:30 and that was just to check on me...but I was sound asleep :)
I am also a little Whoudini because I was able to get one arm out of my swaddle and wiggle almost all the way out of my sleep positioner! I guess this answers mommy and daddy's question of whether or not they should still swaddle me...not anymore!!! I woke up sort of sideways in my crib because I had moved so much. I'm going to be sneaking out of my crib to go to baby parties pretty soon the way I keep moving! Put your shoes on Kendyl...I'm coming over!!!

2 comments:
Good Morning Brandon - Everyday you seem to be learning new things. Already in a crib!! Pretty soon Mommy and Daddy will let you stay with Grandma and Grandpa for a sleepover. WHOO-HOO!!
Love you,
Grandma
Hi Brandon,
You are so cute and getting bigger every day!
Lisa
Post a Comment