Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks Auntie Steph for my St. Patrick's Day bib...I drooled all over it before mommy could get a pic of me wearing it :)

I am so cool in my beanie thanks to my Auntie Evonne and Auntie Abbey....what up!!!!

Yes I did try to eye gouge my cousin shortly after this picture...sorry Aidan! I apparently am either trying show you I'm the boss or I am just already that big of a fan of the UFC!


I love my grandma and my aunts!



Good thing Aidan doesn't hold grudges against me, huh?




2 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Hi Brandon,
It has been almost a week since I have seen you and I miss you sooo much. You are absolutely a beautiful - handsome baby boy, I can't tell you how much fun I had playing with you. You are such an awesome baby boy. I can't wait to come and see you again. Take care of your wonderful Mommy and Daddy.

I love you,
Aunt Linda

auntie eve said...

B butt we just love you so much! you and your cousin are too cute all dressed up xoxox