Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here are some pictures from this weekend. I got to see my Aunt Linda and my Aunt Cathy! I was so excited to see them, and I had so much fun playing with them. They are so cool! I got a new toy doggie from my Aunt Linda too. It rocks! Thank you so much for coming to see me you two! I also got to hang out with Grandma and Grampy, Uncle Timmy, Aunt Tiffany and Aidan too.

So last night, mommy and daddy decided to make me fall asleep on my own in my crib. They thought that I was able to do this already, but according to last night and tonight, I am not so perfect at it. Last night, mommy and daddy listened to me cry it out for 10 minutes before they came and got me! I had real tears people!!! So mommy picked me up and I was fine (of course hee hee). Then I cried again before I even got in my room- I cried in the hallway because I knew what was coming. I am too smart... So mommy ignored my crying :( and put me back in my crib. She and daddy watched and listened until I fell asleep 9 minutes later. I slept through the whole night finally! So tonight...I cried the minute mommy put me in my crib, but I took a little less than 10 minutes to chillax and fall asleep. I hope I can stay asleep all night...I'll let you know tomorrow!

1 comments:

jackson'smama said...

He is soooo cute, Cyndi! : )