I am soooo big! Last night I went out to Super Mex with mommy and daddy for dinner, and I was so good! Mommy and daddy even got a compliment about how cute and quiet I am. How the quiet part is possible, we still aren't sure but we'll take it :)
So now I have my two front bottom teeth, one of my upper little fang teeth on one side (mommy doesn't know what they are actually called at the moment) and the fang on the other side is poking through. My two front teeth seem like they're getting close to popping through. This week I also did a lot of new things! I waved to a lady at Subway, and it was a real wave too! I also said "da," which is pretty cool because I said it while looking at my daddy! I can't wait until all of my thoughts actually make it out my mouth in real words! I have a lot to say...right Uncle Timmy?
Last weekend, we went to Simi Valley to go meet Grampy's daughter and her husband. They came down from Michigan for the first time to meet. It was fun. I, as always, was quite entertaining :) I brought my new toy for Aidan to play with and he really liked it. I also shared my music table with him, and he liked that too! He is getting so big like me! He laughs and talks a lot! He also eats real food now too. I am so lucky to have Aidan as my cousin. We can't wait to play with each other when we get bigger. He probably can't wait to smack me around since that's what I do to him every now and then! But that is because I don't know my own strength yet because I'm so buff!

0 comments:
Post a Comment