I am sooooo big now! I weigh 19 pounds 4 oz and I'm 28 inches tall! Last weekend I went out for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I am so social :) I am so much fun to be around and I am very entertaining! I am a big fan of food these days and as of yesterday, I now like yogurt. I think the only food I'm not a big fan of is sweet potatoes... I like food way more than I seem to like formula right now, which is odd because it took me sooooo long to like food. Mommy and Daddy have stepped me up to the big boy formula too...hee hee! I love to pull myself up and stand using anything I can crawl too and hold on to. I am an awesome crawler now too! I would, for some reason, rather stand on the outside of my exersaucer and play with the toys, as opposed to being in the toy :) I love my music table too! I am already figuring out how to move around my table when I'm standing, and I am figuring out where to put my feet so I can stand up easier. I'm a genius! I am quick like a cat and want to move, move, move. I am a big fan of standing up in the bathtub, which makes bathtime super fun for all! I snort when I'm playing and sometimes when I'm mad- it's awesome!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment