Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Look at me!!!

My new hat...I'm so in fashion!









This is me at the park a week ago with daddy!





This is my cousin Jaden! Mommy went to her birthday party this weekend. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to update everybody with my pictures! Mommy and daddy keep me so busy between feedings, playing, their constant need for attention at times, napping...their very needy parents!
So I am cruising my way into being 10 months old! I am walking around holding on to stuff of course-but man am I active! I pull myself up on anything I can grab on to. I have a lot to say even though I don't say real words yet. I am super energetic and so fun to be around (most of the time hee hee) I have a third tooth that has popped though a tiny bit and I have a few more it seems that are pretty close to breaking through. They hurt soooooo bad sometimes and they make me so much fun to be around every now and then!

0 comments: