Check out the Samuel Jackson style!!!
Now everybody can see how much fun I have with my Auntie Abbey and Auntie Evonne!!! Before I was born, mommy had her pic of Kendyl with all of her stuffed animals on her desktop for months...and now she has her own of me with all of my animal buddies....Thanks Aunties for having so much fun with me everyday!!! Don't worry Kendyl...my mommy still loves you with all of your stuffed animals too!

3 comments:
Brandon,
You are way to cute and talented. I can't wait to see you and hear you talk and giggle.
I love you,
Aunt Linda
Hi Brandon - You are so lucky to have your aunties there to love and take care of you. I can't wait to meet them both. Of all the stuffed animals you're hanging out with, you are definitely the cutest!! And, you make the cutest faces!!
Love - Grandma
Maw Maw loves you so much Brandon! I love you so much that it hurts!!!
Post a Comment