Monday, February 23, 2009














I'm nine months old now!!! Wow...I am amazing! Let's talk about all of my major accomplishments, shall we? I can pull myself up in my crib and almost completely in the bathtub, stand and play at my music toy table- I still need some help sometimes with that one, but I've gotten more sturdy just these last few days. I babble and scream really loud like I'm really having a conversation, I army crawl- I'm getting super fast and my legs are starting to help me out a lot more, I crawl all over the place...including over daddy, eat all of my toys and anything I can get my hands on, (including mommy's big toe in her sock as of last night), make all sorts of new faces, stick out my tongue like crazy (I'm so excited to have located my tongue these days!) drool through my two front teeth like a puppy dog, and I can sleep sitting up, leaned over and curled up like a pretzal. I have so much energy all the time...even before bedtime and in the middle of the night! Mommy and daddy think I'm so fun, except for in the middle of the night or when it's time to go to bed and all I wanna do is play in my crib. I have the best laugh- especially when daddy gets me going! Mommy and daddy love to come home to me...I am the best part of their day! I cheer them up when they are grumpy, even in the morning when mommy is not at her cheeriest! I work my magic on everybody!!!
Auntie Evonne and Auntie Abbey are still watching me and I love them so much! My cousin Aidan is now 4 months old and he is so cool. I took his toys this weekend as soon as I saw him and he didn't even get mad! He watched his first UFC fight with me this weekend when he came to see me on Saturday with Grandma, Grampy and Aunt Tiffany. Aidan rolls over and smiles a lot now. He is super talented! Thanks for coming to see me you guys...it was so fun!
Let's see...mommy is trying to remember all of new talents...Oh yeah I can eat my feet while my diaper is getting is changed! Yeah me!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute