Sunday, February 1, 2009

I love my aunties!!!







I have been having so much fun with my Aunt Evonne and Aunt Abbey! They have been watching me for 2 weeks now and they are the best! They come over at the crack of dawn and play with me all day. They have been so patient with me and Aunt Evonne got me to like mac n cheese! Aunt Abbey makes yummy cookies for mommy and daddy, and Aunt Evonne cleans! They are like our little babysitting, baking, cleaning and loving Brandon angels!!! Mommy and daddy are so lucky to have them, and they are sooooooooooooo grateful! They even take pics and videos of me! Although, I heard Aunt Abbey likes some of my toys a little too much :) Just kidding Auntie!

1 comments:

auntie eve said...

nice my foot is on his toy!! i had to though because he is so dang strong he pulls it on top of him!! lol
love you B!!