Aunt Abbey....thank you soooooo much for taking such good care of me while mommy and daddy go to work! You and your mommy are the best!!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday!!!!
So very cute!! Thank you so much! B you are awesome and we have so much fun together! This is Abbey I just forgot my password so I had to go under my moms! lol Love you.
Hi Brandon - Happy Valentines Day. Hope you are having fun spending your very first Valentines Day with your mommy and daddy. I know this is their best ever Valentines Day. I love your smile and laugh. You make all of us smile. You are the cutest and sweetest baby boy!!
2 comments:
So very cute!! Thank you so much! B you are awesome and we have so much fun together! This is Abbey I just forgot my password so I had to go under my moms! lol
Love you.
Hi Brandon - Happy Valentines Day. Hope you are having fun spending your very first Valentines Day with your mommy and daddy. I know this is their best ever Valentines Day. I love your smile and laugh. You make all of us smile. You are the cutest and sweetest baby boy!!
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment