Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Maw-Maw and Aunt Heather!!!













This Wednesday is my Maw-Maw's and Aunt Heather's birthday so.....Happy Birthday Maw-Maw!!! Happy Birthday Aunt Heather!!!


Maw-Maw...I love you soooooooooooooo much and I miss you sooooooooooo much too. You are the best Maw-Maw I could ever ask for! I hope you have a nice birthday and I will be thinking about you all day long!!! Thank you for my Mardi Gras shirt- I can't wait to wear it and send you a picture of me :)
I hope you have a nice birthday too Aunt Heather! I miss seeing you, my girlfriend and Uncle Kev...come see me soon! Mommy realized that she needs more pics of you and me...and me and Kendyl :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten to meet you yet but i wil be there to hold, semell and love on you as much as i can. I am no glad you came into Eric and Cyndi's lives. You will have great parents. I've seen pcitures of you and I know you are the most beautiful baby... I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much you don't even know. I am sorry I can't be there when you grow up, but I think of you everyday. It really hurts that I can't be with you, but I know you have great parents to love you and take care of you I love you like I love Eric. I know you will be a great person.