Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Thanks Aunt Tiffany and Aunt Steph for my Valentine's Day bibs!!!


Today was my first Valentine' s Day and it rocked! Mommy and daddy took me to Laguna to a place called 'Top of the World' and it was so pretty! I got to see the mountains and the ocean and it was so cool. Then we went out to lunch and I was so good (as always) while we walked around the Irvine Spectrum. I was the cutest baby there!!!! Then we came home and played like normal. I now stick my tongue out- all of mommy's hard work finally has payed off! She's been trying to get me to stick out my tongue for weeks!!! I also can almost stand myself up by holding on to my crib.
Before I forget, I have to say a big thanks to grandma and grampy for coming to spend time watching me this past Wednesday. I had so much fun with them! I even picked out a present for mommy...thanks for your help grampy! Happy Heart Day everybody!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - Happy Valentines Day to you. I love your pics. And, I can't believe you learned how to stick your tongue out. In a couple of years, your mommy won't be so proud of that!! ha ha. Grampy and I were so happy to share your Wednesday. We love staying with you. Have fun tomorrow with your mommy.
Love - Grandma

auntie eve said...

awe...beautiful pics!