That's for you Auntie Heather...if you look really close you can see the hummingbird in his nest in our front yard!!!
My Maw-Maw is here!!!! Yesterday Maw-Maw got here and we are all having soooooooooooooo much fun together! I missed her so much and she flew in all the way from Louisiana to come see me turn one!!! She even got to experience her first earthquake last night...scary!!! She's used to hurricanes but earthquakes are whole different situation for her! I was already asleep and I didn't even wake up during the whole thing! Besides the earthquake fun, it's been such a great time with my maw-maw!! She has been feeding me, watching me all day with daddy, rocking me to sleep, playing with me and loving the crap out of me!!! She even has gotten to see my worst bruise/bump on my head ever! I hit my head on one of my toys, and it didn't even phase me, but it left a nasty little bump on my forehead. I also took dive off the couch last night for her, but that's is because mommy wasn't paying good enough attention and let me move for a second without holding on to me tight enough and I rolled over! Sometimes I am too fast, but luckily I landed on my squishy butt and not my head first! We have gates up now too. See I am really like a puppy now...it's not just the drool, the dragging of mommy's shoes and the crawling with toys in my mouth, I now have gates to keep me away from the millions of stairs that we seem to have. Score!!! Daddy also Brandon-proofed a lot of the cupboards today. Go Daddy!!!!

1 comments:
I had the best in CA Playing with my beautiful grandson Brandon.I miss him so much .. But I'll go back as soon as I can. I love you so much Brandon
Maw-Maw
Post a Comment