Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our morning at the beach!














Today I went to the beach for the first time!!! This morning we got up, got bagels and coffee for mommy and daddy, and went to Huntington! Wow...the beach is sooooooo cool! I got to smell the ocean for the first time and watch the waves and the surfers. We were there around 7 am and it wasn't very warm, so I didn't play in the sand this time. Mommy and daddy decided today wasn't the day to let me eat the sand for the first time either, which is probably what I'll try to do the first time I get to sit in the sand and play. So we just walked around for a while and then I fell asleep on the way home!
Yesterday, I did something else new too! I walked holding onto mommy and daddy- they each held one of hands and walked me to my room! I've only ever walked with someone holding onto me in the front and leading me, but this time they were each by my side! And... daddy let go and mommy held onto just one of my hands and I kept going for 3 more steps!!! I'm amazing...I know!

2 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Brandon,
You are such a big boy now and you keep getting cuter and cuter. You are just amazing and you seem to have your own language too, you are just way to cool.

I love you,
Aunt Linda

Grandma said...

Brandon - You have got the best smile ever!!

Love you,
Grandma