Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's a Mother's Day Miracle!!!

Check out the Mother's Day Miracle Booger!!! I left it there just for daddy and he decided that mommy shouldn't miss this one!!! I make boogers even cute!!!

I don't know why I cry when I don't get my way daddy!!!

Gravity is taking its' toll on my cheeks these days!!!
Auntie and Aidan rock!!!

So I am such an awesome little boy! Mommy had a great day and a great weekend getting to see everybody. But the best part of mommy's weekend was...I slept through the night finally at Grandma and Grandpa's house!! I am so cool!!! Your welcome mommy and daddy!!! And... I took like 7 steps today!!! I get all excited and want to go go go so fast, that I actually lose my balance :) But I managed to take a lot of steps tonight!!! I am so ready to walk across the room- well probably run soon because I'm so wild and hyper!!! I love you mommy!

3 comments:

auntie eve said...

HAHA such a boy!!

Aunt Linda said...

Brandon,
The miracle is the ease with which your Mommy now accepts all these little things that would have made her freak out before you came along. You are so special.

I love you

Anonymous said...

Such a small beauitful baby witha big ole bugger. cute anyway . love you so much and miss you .
love maw-maw