Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Birthday Weekend!

I celebrated my first birthday this past weekend! I had my very own birthday party and it was so cooooool! I got to see a lot of family and friends, and I got to eat cake for the second time! I think I liked it :) I started off by sleeping before my party and then I decided that partying is tiring, so I actually fell alseep in the middle of my party! Aidan also decided to sleep through some of my party. I had so much fun being the center of attention. It took me a while to get comfy, and then I was walking for everybody! I got so many nice toys, clothes and books. I am having so much fun...mommy says it's like living at Toys R Us!!! For those of you that didn't get to come to my party, I missed you, and so did everybody else! Thank you everybody for coming to see me, thank you for all of my presents, and thanks to all of mommy and daddy's helpers with the party! Thanks Grandma and Grampy for having my party at your house! Thanks to everybody that drove and flew to Simi Valley just for me!!! Mommy, daddy and I are truly so lucky to have such a great group of family and friends! And mommy says she is sorry about the lack of pics of everybody that came...she didn't mean to leave anybody out!


My new Radio Flyer rocks!!!

Aidan and I are chillin in grandma's double stroller! I'm on the other side of it ;)

Thank you so much for coming to see me Maw-Maw!!!


My grandparents with me and Aidan!!!



My only pic from the whole weekend with my aunt!!!

Man...she's cute!!!

A couple that plays together...stays together!!!
Could I seriously get any cuter???

That's my cool bed from Maw-Maw! Kendyl and I had fun playing in and on it!

This is how I helped...I really enjoyed the tissue paper :) That's ok because Kendyl helped me out...



Cake time with mommy and grandma!

Me and my grandpas!!!

My Grandmas!!!

Aidan is trying to put the moves on my Kendyl!!! What a slick guy!!!


Daddy and Uncle Kev just hangin out. Sorry I left you out of my b-day pics from last week Uncle Kev!!!

Yeah mommy and daddy and me!!!

I'm making everybody laugh as always!!!


All of the decorating made me so tired...and yes, I put the blankets like that!

I am the party king!!!!
I love you grandma!!!
My cousin is such a big guy these days...he sits, therefore he is :)

2 comments:

auntie eve said...

AWE!! I love all the pictures!!

Grandma said...

What a fun weekend!! I cannot believe you are already 1!! And, you've learned so much. Seems like everyday you learn something new!!

Love - Grandma