Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's been a lil while!

So I have been too busy to tell everybody what's new with me... Let's see...last week I went with daddy to mommy's open house at her school and I was a hit! Everybody loved me of course :) But mommy didn't get one pic of me and daddy that night :( bummer!!! Then, this past weekend Aunt Tiffany, Grandma and Aidan came to see us! Aidan and I had our pictures taken at Target too! We were both so good and our pics are almost here too!

I now for sure like mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, eggs, yogurt, real applesauce, Malt-o-meal, fresh bananas, diced apples, diced carrots, and tortillas and pinto beans! Tonight I tried pancakes! I'm not sure if they were more fun to eat or take apart and mush all over my highchair :) My newest thing is throwing a ball! I am so ready for basketball or baseball or football- well the point is that I can throw the ball standing and sitting and I'm awesome!!!

0 comments: