Sunday, June 7, 2009

My First Laker Party!

Tonight we went over to Aunt Heather and Uncle Kevin's house to watch the Laker game! We had a lot of fun! I liked Aunt Heather's macaroni n cheese...a lot! That's becoming one of my fav meals I think... We got to see all of Aunt Heather's family and I walked all around and talked and was so cute as normal :) Thanks Aunt Heather and Uncle Kev for the yummy food and fun!!!Kendyl has this thing where she wants everybody's shoes right now, and she usually wants mommy's flip flops...well today she wanted my shoes! I just got them today Kendyl my goodness!!! :)


Playtime in Kendyl's room...Aren't we interactive with each other :) It was a quiet moment...

Thanks Uncle Kev for letting me attack your face like I do to all the daddies/uncles/grandpas I come across...



Mommy just had to put the flower around my booty...

And my head!!! It's not for boys mommy!!!! I can't take your silly antics mommy!!!

0 comments: