I was such a good boy at the bbq at mommy's school last week...everybody told me how cute I was...I think they're right....

This was playtime with Auntie Evonne last week! I love my bed... Thanks so much Maw-Maw!!!!


This is me at lunch with mommy and daddy...I am so cute!!! And...the big news....I took a nap in my crib today like a big boy!!!! I usually just sleep in my carseat, but today we tried my crib and I played for about 20 minutes and then I knocked out all by myself!!!!! I'm so grown up!!!

Mommy was cracking up at me because I dumped everything out of this basket so I could climb in all by myself!

I tried watermelon too!!! I liked it so far :)

Grampy came to spend the night with me on Friday!!! Thanks Grampy...I had so much fun grossing you out! I spit up yesterday at lunch with Grampy and he got soooo grossed out :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment