Monday, June 29, 2009

Water Fun!!!















Yesterday we came home and got in the pool! Mommy even got in with me!!! She has never been a fan of pools, but she finally found a reason to want to get in the water...me!!! (Sorry daddy:) Then, today we went to go meet daddy for lunch and I got to walk through the water fountain/play area at the Spectrum. I am so not scared of anything! I was so excited to run through all of the water. I even walked around with mommy and ate my lunch. Tonight we went out to di nnernnnnn bbnnnnnn ...that was me saying hi by typing!!! Anyhoo, we went to Souplantation tonight for dinner and I ate and liked zucchini, cucumbers, hard boiled egg, pizza and blueberry muffins!!! Mommy and daddy were so excited!!!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - You are such a dare devil!! You are not afraid of anything. Glad you had fun playing in the water.
Love - Grandma