I was shaking Aidan so hard in his exersaucer and he didn't even get mad! I think he might have liked it...I'm not sure! Either way we were sort of playing together...how cool is that!!!
On Saturday we went to Simi Valley for the weekend and mommy, Grandma Suzy and me went to Oxnard for a birthday party. Before we went to the party, we went to see Grandpa and Grandma Lori for a little while. I had so much fun playing at their house. Grandma Lori and I played and she even shared her horsey stuffed animal with me! I even tried on grandpa's boots!!! Mommy used to play with grandpa's boots when she was little like me she says. Then, we went to the birthday party. It was for my buddy Kailey who was turning two. She is our family friend and she also happens to live next door to where mommy lived when she was growing up. Then, Sunday morning I let mommy and daddy sleep in until 8:00!!! I took my medicine and went right back to sleep!! I even slept through most of the night in my pack n play...that's still a work in progress!!! We even went out to breakfast and I was fun as usual. Then we told Uncle Tim goodbye, because he will be in Alaska for the next two months working. We'll miss you Unlce Tim!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment