Thursday, June 25, 2009

13 month check up!!






Yesterday I went to see Dr. Shadab and I now weigh 20 pounds and 4 oz., and I'm 29 1/2 inches tall!!! Dr. Shadab said I look great and I'm a healthy boy...of course!!!! I also went with mommy to Costco yesterday and I was such a hit! The older people were all over Costco yesterday and they were loving me! One lady actually told me I made her day because I was so friendly and smiley with her! I waved to everybody and totally flirted with the ladies :) I'm awesome! I can say 'Hi' really well and I love to copy my mommy and daddy these days! I love to tip stuff over and crawl inside of anything I can find, I love to put stuff -including bowls- on my head, and I am really good at playing with the toilet paper roll! I actually can grab the end of the roll and then I'm off! Mommy thinks that I'm super coordinated because I can grab small stuff- even rice! I'm even starting to branch out on my dinner choices- the last two days I've had beans and yesterday I even had rice and little bit of chicken!!! Normally I just want yogurt and only yogurt for dinner. Apparently I like routines when it comes to my dinner:) Mommy thinks I said 'dog' two days ago when we were watching her old fav, Clifford the Big Red Dog! I think I did too!!! Peace out!!!!!

1 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Hi Brandon,
You are just a terrific boy. Maybe you should tell your Mommy and Daddy you want a burrito!!! Keep up that flirting in the stores, I know how the older ladies like it (cause I'm one).

I love you,
Aunt Linda