Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Weekend With Abbey!!!

I had a slumber party with Abbey, aka my big sis, this weekend!!! We had so much fun together!!! She even got in my wagon with me and let me mess up her hair! We played and she chased me around last night and all day today! Abbey is sooooooooooooo cool :) I even walked backwards for the first time today for her! Mommy thinks I said, "Hi" today a few times too! I also tried chicken scampi today and I think I liked it. I tried blueberry applesauce today and I know I liked that!


That's me keepin' it real for my mommy!!! Thanks Auntie Heather for the Run DMC gear!!!!




Peek-a-boo with Abbey!!! The other pic is out of order down a few pics...oops :)



You can't really tell, but I've got blueberry applesauce all over my face!


Look at my leg and arm out...I used to fight getting swaddled and I'd always want part of me uncovered when I was a litttle, little baby. I guess I'm still like that...but Abbey and daddy couldn't keep me in my sleeping bag no matter how hard they tried :)


I'm so lucky to be loved by so many people in my little life!!!!! Thanks Abbey for being so awesome!!!!




1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - Looks like you had a fun weekend with Abbey. I know your Mommy had fun with both of you. She loves playing with you guys!!

Love - Grandma