I love you Daddy!!!! Happy Father's Day!!!! You are the best daddy EVER!!!! My daddy rocks!!!! This weekend we celebrated Father's Day!!! We went to Simi for the weekend, and we stayed with Aunt Tiffany, Uncle Tim and Aidan. It was so fun! Saturday, mommy and I went on a walk to lunch with Grandma, Aunt Tiffany and Aidan. Aidan and I were awesome!!! Then, I gave daddy the best present ever and slept through the whole night!!! SCORE!!! Then on Sunday, Grandpa Don and Grandma Lori came over to Aunt Tiffany's house and we played and had lots of fun. Before we left we had lunch with Grandma and stopped by to see Grampy for a minute. Grampy was sick this weekend, and we didn't want to catch any of his germies so we didn't get to really spend time with him :( But next weekend we will get to play because we're going back to Simi. I had so much fun getting to spend the weekend with everybody- thank you Aunt Tif and Uncle Tim for letting me take over your house with my noisy little self! Thanks Aidan for letting me try to take your toys too!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by b at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - You really do have the best-ever daddy!! He is so good to you and loves you sooooo very much. But then, who doesn't?? It was so much fun to see you this weekend. You are such a funny baby. You really make all of us laugh, which makes us even happier!! See you next Saturday.
Love- Grandma
Post a Comment