Monday, June 15, 2009

Wheel of Fortune!!!

Check out my Care Bears cup...it was mommy's when she was little and now it's mine!!! I actually like to drink my milk from it:)

I'm getting good at wanting to feed myself with a spoon :) I can do it pretty well and it so cute when I get the spoon in my own mouth, because everybody feeding me cheers for me and I love the attention! I really did do this on my own with my spoon-I was quite a happy camper during dinner tonight!!!

Playtime with daddy today :)


Tonight I totally clapped because the people on Wheel of Fortune were clapping!!! How awesome am I? And, I had Jello for the first time in a while and I liked it! I also shared my super secret stashing place for all of my fridge farm buddies...the recycle bin in our kitchen! Mommy and daddy found 3 of my farm buddies in there when they saw me pull a water bottle out twice. Hmmmm... Auntie Evonne is right-I am very clever! I also manage to get them under the stove somehow. One more thing...I give the best kisses! I give luvs/kisses all open mouth, tongue out and everything! They are the best! Mommy and daddy had so much fun with me tonight, just like every night!

2 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Brandon
You are so smart to hide toys for your Mommy and Daddy to find. Kisses and hugs and feeding yourself, you are getting to be such a big boy.

I love you,
Aunt Linda

auntie eve said...

These pictures are awesome!! Love u B!