Naptime!!! Even with all the noise!!!
Yesterday I spent the day at Disneyland...woo hoo!!! I had sooooo much fun! I started off on a bad note because I screamed and cried when mommy's friend Kim and her daughter got in the car to go to Disneyland! It took Kim sitting in the back playing with me for about 15 minutes before I mellowed out and got back to normal! So when we got there we met Aunt Heather, Kendyl and 2 of Aunt Heather's old students from school. Then I was perfect! I snacked and took a nap (3 hours later than normal :) but at least I slept! We went on It's a Small World, the Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise. I even gave mommy the wettest kisses ever!!! Everybody helped out and wanted to hold me. I walked and talked, and hung out in my stroller for so long, mommy was so surprised at how long I chilled out in my stroller. Then we went home at about 8:30 and Kim's daughter Kelsey helped me with my bottle. She's a great little buddy! She was nice to me even though she had to hear me cry earlier!
Auntie Heather was so nice to have brought her 2 old students...they are a fifth grader and an eighth grader, and their mom just passed away a few weeks ago. They have both been in Auntie's class and she did soooooooooooooo much to help raise money for their family and bringing them to Disneyland was just a perk for them! My Aunt Heather is so thoughtful!!!! Well, I am off to go play with the refrigerator and mommy of course so bye bye!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment