Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy week!

How angelic am I!!!!




I had such a busy week! I got to go on a hike with Daddy, I had lunch with Mommy and Heather's friend, Rose, and I went on another play date! This time we met up with Mommy's friend Azure and her son Jackson. I think Kendyl was trying to score another boyfriend, but he had Puffs so I can't be mad at her! He also is very cute according to what my Mommy thinks:)
I wanted to test out the water with everybody, but I was too tired. I kept falling asleep during all of the fun! But Mommy got a cute pic of Kendyl and Jackson playing in the water. I also got to meet my Aunt Evonne and Aunt Abbey. Thanks Auntie E for feeding me my bottle! Auntie Heather also brought Victoria and Sophia - they are Kendyl's babysitter's daughters, and my mommy was Victoria's teacher 2 years ago. They are awesome girls. Well I had a great week and because I am so good at smiling now for everybody, it's easy to tell! I just don't smile very easily for the camera still...I guess I'm a little shy or just stunned by the red lights of Mommy's camera...

1 comments:

Grandma said...

You are the sweetest baby!! And, you ARE very angelic. Sounds like you had quite a busy day with all of your play mates!!

Love - Grandma