Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Rocking Horse!


So I'm officially 6 weeks old now! Today I went to Mommy's salon to get a manicure and pedicure. Really, it was my Mommy who cut my nails, but she was so proud of herself because she did all of this while I was awake! It was so relaxing to me- somehow- that I actually fell asleep. I'm the best baby ever!


I realized last night, while I was not falling asleep for mommy and Daddy, that I still haven't bragged about my cool rocking horse that my Uncle Tim made for me. It is the coolest ever! He actually built it all from scratch just for me! He gave it to me when I was one day old and still in the hospital. I wanted everybody to get to see it so I added a picture of it. I can't wait to be big enough to play on it. My Uncle Tim rocks...he is the best ever! Thanks Uncle Timmy- I love you! Sorry I took so long to show off my horsey!

0 comments: