Here I am at my first Fourth of July party! Mommy and Daddy took me to Aunt Heather's Mom's house and we hung out with their family. Everybody told Mommy and Daddy how cute I am and what a good baby I am. Mommy and Daddy don't get tired of the compliments, that's for sure! I took a nap with Kendyl (again) as soon as we got there and then I watched everybody play in the pool. We all had a lot of fun. We left before the fireworks because we were pretty tired but we had a great day! Thanks Aunt Heather and Family!
Check out my cool bib from Aunt Tiffany and my cool outfit from Aunt Heather!

1 comments:
Hey Brandon - You look so cute in your 4th of July shorts and bib!! I'm glad you got to celebrate with everyone and see all the kids play in the pool!! You are such a cutie!!
Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment