Yesterday I helped Mommy and Daddy celebrate their four year wedding anniversary! My present was smiling for them! I'm getting really good at it and soon Mommy will get a pic of me to show everybody. We went shopping, met Daddy for lunch and picked out a new tv. I am Mommy's new favorite shopping buddy- sorry Aunt Tif and Grandma...Mommy still loves shopping with you too!
The pic of me is actually at Costco with Mommy and Grandma, but the shopping cart is usually my home when we go shop, so I thought it would be nice to show me and my awesome shopping skills in action. The day we went to Costco with Grandma was great because Grandma got to hold me on the way out and she carried me like a big prize that she wanted everybody to see. Grandma is not for one wanting attention, but she loved every minute of it when she was holding me and getting compliments! I do make a good prize...Mommy thinks so anyways :)

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - You are sooooo right about being the proud Grandma!! Just while I was holding you while your mommy was getting her new ipod to share with you, 2 guys were telling me how cute you were and 1 man actually stopped to look at you when you were in the cart to say what a beautiful baby you were. But, we already knew that.
Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment