This weekend I spent my first night away from home! I stayed with my mommy and daddy at Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Tim's house. Simi Valley was a lot of fun. It started with me getting to meet my cousin Trevor and his fiance Lily, Dawn and her fiance Dewey, and my Aunt Linda and Aunt Cathy. They all came down to see Trevor graduate from the Marines. I'm so glad everybody stopped by on Friday to meet me! Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Tiffany came too. We had a fun night. Aunt Heather and Uncle Kevin even brought Kendyl over so everybody could see how much she's grown. Everybody was so glad they got to see how cute my girlfriend is- as if she could get any cuter than the last time they saw her, but she did!
Then Saturday was my big slumber party and I did so well. Grandpa Don and Grandma Lori came over too, and we all just hung out all day. I showed off how good I am at smiling for everybody too. I am so good at being the center of attention! My Aunt Linda gave me the coolest toy that I can't wait to play with (stare at:). Oh and Grandpa Don and Grandma Lori gave me the coolest shades to wear. Mommy will put a pic of me in them very soon.
I'm also getting even better at letting mommy sleep these days! And I love to look at myself in the mirror!




2 comments:
Brandon it was so much fun showing you off this weekend to your great-aunts and great-cousins!! They were all soooo excited to meet you and they thought you were the cutest baby, of course!! And, wasn't it fun to meet your great-cousin as your first active-duty military person? We're so proud of what he's doing for our country!!
Love - Grandma
P.S. You look adorable in your new shades!! Thanks for asking Mommy and Daddy to bring you to Simi to visit all of us.
Hi Baby Brandon,
You are the cutest baby ever. It was so fun to get to see you and hold you. I love the way you respond when your Mommy talks to you. Your smiles and cooing are so sweet.
I can't wait to see you again. Probably at your Aunt Tiffany's baby shower.
I love you,
Post a Comment