Today
I'm 7 weeks old! First, I went to the park (for the first time) with Mommy today and hung out with Aunt Heather, Kendyl and some of Mommy's teacher friends. We had a lot of fun! Check out Kendyl on the swing for the first time! We had fun watching her. Then, Daddy and Mommy took me shopping and out to dinner tonight. I can't believe how much fun I can be...and neither can Mommy or Daddy!
I've smiled twice now- I'm awesome I know :) I can hold my head up really well these days and today I held up my head when I was laying on my blanket. I sleep pretty well at night- most of the time. I let Mommy sleep for at least 4 hours usually and she's very grateful for that.
I'm not sure what my Mommy and Daddy did with their time before I came along, but they sure do love me sooooooooo much. They are always telling me how lucky they are that I am such a beautiful, good, little baby boy. They are so happy to have me and they can't believe how happy I make them. Yeah me!

4 comments:
It was so cool to share birthdays today boyfriend :)
Hi Brandon,
Happy 7-week Birthday. You are so cute and I can't wait to see you next week. Be a good boy.
I love you,
Cyndi...He's a love bug! I need to meet him soon! : )
I can't believe you're 7 weeks already and smiling, too!! I can't wait to see you on Monday. It's been 2 weeks since Ive got to hold you and I miss you!!
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment