Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake!!!

Today I felt my first earthquake! I was in my car seat in the McD's drive thru (Mommy had a fatty food craving) when the car started shaking! Everybody wanted to check up on me and Mommy, but Mommy's cel phone wasn't working, along with everybody else in So. Cal. for about an hour after it happened. All is well, we just had a few things fall from shelves at home. Here's a close up of me...


Yesterday, we met my new babysitter for the first time. She is very nice and she thought I was adorable as always :) Then we went over to see the Sumlins, and check out my girlfriend playing in the mud...






2 comments:

jackson'smama said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! He sure is a cutie pie! : )

SoS said...

Hey little homey! I'm so glad to hear everything is okay after the earthquake. That was quite a bit of rockin and a rollin. You are way too cute and you and your gf Kendyl win cutest couple ever! Hope to see you for the first time super soon!